Re: Bogus URI

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 22:19:05 +0100
To: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

* Nick Kew wrote:
>On Tue, 10 Dec 2002, Karl Dubost wrote:

>That's rather large.  Who's in charge of the server config, and might be
>setting hard limits?

It might be a timeout issue, I tried a much larger HTML document (XSL
1.0 as single HTML document might be a good test case, I used a HTML
forum thread) and got on the first run a no doctype / no encoding error.
On revalidation I had to wait much longer and then got a Internal Server
Error. Doesn't check use CGI::Carp 'fatalsToBrowser'?