Page being invalidated for erronous 'problem'

From: Jason Lind <Jason.Lind@us.fortis.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 18:55:36 -0600
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
I am using the w3c validator to help validate my companies main site. I am getting an error message resulting from something that is in a valid source string. The problem can be found on:
http://train.etdbw.com/fh/fortishealth/rsframe.jsp

Is there actually a problem with this? I'm pretty sure it's not and therefore I would like to submit this as a bug.

Thank you,

Jason Lind

			Please Note
The information in this E-mail message is legally privileged
and confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you, the reader of this message,
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
you should not further disseminate, distribute, or forward this
E-mail message. If you have received this E-mail in error,
please notify the sender. Thank you