Re: A small table adjustment needed in the results page code

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 00:30:17 +0100
To: W3C Validator <www-validator@w3.org>
cc: Einar Westermann <einar.westermann@online.no>

Einar Westermann <einar.westermann@online.no> wrote:

>In the results page code you might want to add 'colspan="2"' to the <td>
>in line 150 also, gentlemen:
>- lest it leaves the preceding 'colspan="2"' useless. As it is, the page
>unnecessarilly has various problems rendering as intended in a window
>less than cirka 800 pixels wide.

Ah, good catch. This is now fixed in CVS and will be in a future update.

Thanks for your feedback on this.

Everytime I write a rhyme these people thinks its a crime
I tell `em what's on my mind. I guess I'm a CRIMINAL!
I don't gotta say a word I just flip `em the bird and keep goin,
I don't take shit from no one. I'm a CRIMINAL!