xhtml

From: taga Oroquieta <feb_spice@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 00:56:23 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hello,

I have a file with *.htm extension. It is an xhtml file. I also have images in the file that I need to declare the Image Entity. In order to have a 0% parsing error, I inserted the Image Entity declaration in the Doc type declaration. When viewing the file (*.htm), it has an unexpected chars "]>" displayed at the start of the file.

How am I going to declare the image entity in without parsing error and displaying the unexpected chars?

Thanks,
FS