Vaidator Issue

From: Brenda Make <brendieellen@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 14:26:03 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org

The HTML validator doesn't care for lists in a paragraph, though grammer
would dictate that this (following example) is the same paragraph--in
fact the same sentence. If I close the paragraph and begin a new one
then I am marking up for style instead of content which violates the
premise of content driven markup.

Is there no one else that ever attempted to place a list mid

Any, feedback would be appreciated, thanks,
        Brenda Make

        <ul class="list_bulleted">
            <li>Thing one;</li>
            <li>Thing two;</li>
            <li>Thing three;</li>
     ...before mailing me with your problem.</p>

Related Links (93,000-word hand-coded book):

XTML looks good and I am working to move my book to this standard.
XML looks terrible to the eye and the WC3 should have considered the
ability for a human to read/validate the content as well.