From: Terje Bless [mailto:link@pobox.com]
Sent: 09 August 2002 13:16
To: Lee A. Jones
Cc: W3C Validator; Thanasis Kinias
Subject: RE: problem with validator

Lee A. Jones <lee@archid.co.uk> wrote:

>A techie guy at DirectNIC actually pointed out to me that the validator
>might be at fault - do you think the validator inserts a null character?
>OR do you think DirectNIC inserts a null character?

Well, the Validator certainly does not insert a NUL byte. That leaves
DirectNIC or Homesite. My money would be on DirectNIC and their banner ad
code.

Feel free to send DirectNIC my way if they would like assurance that it's
not the Validator inserting the NUL.

--
"You gonna take advice from somebody who slapped DEE BARNES?!" -- eminem