Re: xhtml validation

Jay Knight <jhknight@olemiss.edu> wrote:

>The validator just told me that it couldn't validate my page, because
>the content-type was application/xhtml+xml.  This is what it should be
>according to
>http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-media-types/xhtml-media-types.xhtml.
>
>What am I missing?

About one update of the public Validator I'd say. :-)

application/xhtml+xml is supported in the current development version, but
hasn't made it into the current public version yet. Expect this to appear
in the next update.

--
Editor's note: in the last update,   we noted that Larry Wall would "vomment"
on existing RFCs. Some took that to be a cross between "vomit" and "comment."