:8001 version

From: Sascha Claus <SC_LE@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 17:54:11 +0200
To: W3C WWW Valligator <www-validator@w3.org>
"This Page Is Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict!"

has a blue background and purple vlink text color. This looks not really
good. Another :visited color would look much better.

 From base.css:

| a img {color: white} /* The only way to hide the border in NS 4.x */

Why hide a border for *NN4* in a stylesheet which is linked via
*@import*? NN4 doesn't know @import. :-)

BTW: a NN4 view:

| Parse Tree Outline
|
| Tip Of The Day:
|      Don't use "click here" as link text

In the first line a separator is missing, the second "Tip Of The Day"
should be markuped in some way, e.g. with <strong> to mark it as heading.
--
Sascha »SCommmodore« Claus  no copies via mail, please - I'm on the list
mailto:SC_LE@gmx.de          ICQ#:116744516           PGP-key:0x9E095CA2