Re: Quality tips: ready for release?

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 15:26:28 -0700
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org, www-qa@w3.org
At 5:24 PM -0500 2001/9/28, Dan Connolly wrote:
>You're welcome to supply a replacement.

"Tip:  Use meaningful link text" etc etc etc.  You can actually
steal most of the wording directly from WCAG or WCAG Techniques.

>Griping at me doesn't exactly inspire me.

Griping?  Sorry if it came off that way, you _did_ hit a pet peeve
of mine, but I thought I was explaining why it's insufficient.  My
apologies if I mistook your request for opinions as a request for

Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>