Quality tips: ready for release?

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 16:56:28 -0500
To: www-validator@w3.org, www-qa@w3.org
Gerald, Karl, and everybody,

With a little help from my friends, this stuff:

  Quality Tips for Webmasters
  http://www.w3.org/2001/06tips/

is just about ready for prime time, I suggest.

Gerald, I added a print_tip_of_the_day
routine to the check script, and added
a tips.html file in the config directory.

Terje has reviewed the patch; he doesn't
like using XHTML as a config file format,
but he didn't see any showstoppers.

He applied the patch to the test service...
  http://validator.w3.org:8001/

I integrated various updates to the tips
themselves... added Aaron's "click here"
tip with supporting materials from Sean.

My original release criterion was 3 tips;
we now have two. Any volunteers to produce
a few more?