What would you want to see in a "How To..." class

From: Carole Anne Gay <carole@designs.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 02:01:24 -0700
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hi Everyone,

I'm actually looking for some feedback for a class I am developing.

This class is for people who have never used the W3C Validation services.  What I'd like to know is what would have
been useful to know when you first started using it.   Things such as why the Parse Tree or Source Code might be
useful, or perhaps why a DTD is important, where to find information on errors that are reported, etc., are some of the
things I see.

Any suggestions are welcome!

Thanks in advance,

Carole

Carole Gay

HTML Writers Guild Online Education Instructor, HTML and Design Concepts
http://hwg.org/
Director, HTML Writers Guild Gutenberg Project
http://gutenberg.hwg.org/