RE: Source shows in Greek (solution!)

From: Robert Barger <rbarger@nd.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 19:51:56 -0500 (EST)
To: www-validator@w3.org
cc: emeyer@netscape.com, nick@webthing.com
Thanks to Nick Kew and Eric Meyer for their suggestion of the problem
being browser-based. I abandoned my IE 5.0 browser and downloaded IE 6.0.
I ran the validator again and, presto, no more Greek characters in the
response.

  Assoc Prof Robert N Barger Computer Applications Univ of Notre Dame
  rbarger@nd.edu, home(219)289-8939 office(219)631-7458 fax(219)631-8700
  CAPP471-Computer Ethics: www.nd.edu/~rbarger/capp471syl.html
  CAPP481-World Wide Web Programming: www.nd.edu/~rbarger/capp481syl.html
"I could have rescued a lot more of them if they would have realized they
were slaves." - Harriett Tubman, former slave & U.S. Civil War heroine