Query Strings in URI to Validate

From: Ed Sinek <ed@sk8tape.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 16:00:17 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hi,

I have pages that retrieve some of their HTML content from a DB based on
the QueryString in the URI.  When I try to validate these pages, I
select the "Show Source" checkbox, and when I scroll down to see the
source, none of the HTML content from the DB is present.  It seems as if
the Validation Service is not using the QueryStrings when it retrieves
the page to validate.  Is this true, and if so, is it "Functions As
Designed" or is this a potential bug?

Thanks

Ed Sinek
ed@skt8ape.com