Re: xhtml+javascript. bug?

From: Ushakov, Sergey N <ushakov@int.com.ru>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 09:45:54 +0400
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Sorry for possible offtopic, but could anyone share one's experience
regarding accessibility of this issue. Or give a relevant reference...

Namely, if we have an XHTML document with embedded javascript and wrap the
script into CDATA section, will it be treated properly by ancient browsers
like previous versions of IE and NN?

Regards,
Sergey Ushakov