validation, etc

From: robert potts <ladanza@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:40:15 -0400
To: Gerald Oskoboiny <gerald@w3.org>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
I am trying to understand why I get parse errors when I validate my CSS,
however, to try and find any information on your site is beyond my ability.
I suggest that the W3C site is one of the worst I have used.  It is not
laid out in a way that facilitates gathering of information.  It is a
daunting, confusing site that seems to wander endlessly over a lot of
technical garble.  All I want to know is what a parse error in CSS is, and
why it is showing up in my code.  I can't find it, and I am wondering, with
a web site like this, how you guys maintain your overall credibility.  I
don't even know if I am writing to the right person.  Your biggest mistake
seems to be that you do not ever look at your site from the end-user
perspective.  Maybe I am missing the point, but I am not the only person
that laughs and shakes their head when trying to find something useful on
your site.  I urge you to take a look at www.mysql.com, and www.php.net ;
these sites serve the end-user very well.  You guys would do well to shape
up yours in a similar fashion.
thanks,
Robert

Descargue GRATUITAMENTE MSN Explorer en http://explorer.msn.es/intl.asp