Re: QA comments on new W3C validator format

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 19:28:42 +0200
To: "gregory j. rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>
cc: www-validator@w3.org
On 14.09.01 at 04:09, gregory j. rosmaita <oedipus@hicom.net> wrote:

>aloha - could you please add the following to the new validator format:

Yes. :-)

Thanks for taking the time to looking into this and giving us your
feedback. We are aware that there are accessability issues with the site
and fixing them is a priority. It has been postponed because we would like
to put the infrastructure in place to make it easier to review and update
it for acessability first and then invite people with expertise in the
field (typically the WAI-IG or similar) to do a thorough review.

However, do please let us know about any and all accessability problems you
encounter. We'll fix whatever we can as soon as possible (and your three
points appear to be no-brainers) and log the rest for future attention.