Suggested add-on

From: Daniel Pronych <quadra23@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 17:23:52 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org

  It'd be great if this service had the ability to check an entire domain
(most likely starting with searching a single folder) to be able to validate
all of the pages it searched.  This would save time from such tasks as
constantly re-entering certain parts of the web address simply to check
another page.  I must say, that this service is very useful, and if it could
include that type of support, that'd be the best.  You might also want to
allow searching for either the same extension as the given file, or only of
the main html types (i.e. php, htm, html, etc.)  Thanks for this service...I
greatly appreciate it!

Sincerely,
     Daniel Pronych