Re: Problems with Validator and UTF-8 and ISO-10646-UCS-2

On 30.08.01 at 16:47, Joshua Moyer <jmoyer@nodomain.net> wrote:

>I recently tried submitting some documents encoded in the UFT-8 and
>ISO-10646-UCS-2 (little endian) character sets and the validator didn't
>seem to like them.  Just thought you might like to know.

What do you mean "didn't seem to like them"? UTF-8 is expressly supported
and we aren't aware of any bugs in this regard. We don't currently support
ISO-10646-UCS-2 (I don't think), but UTF-8 should work.

Can you provide an URL for a page that exhibits this problem?

>PS.  I tried checking the status of this problem at
>http://www.htmlhelp.com/faq/ <http://www.htmlhelp.com/faq/> , but the
>site appears to be down.

It seems to be back up now.