Re: Validation as EARL

From: Gannon Dick <gdick@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 07:13:14 -0500
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
I haven't had a chance to look at the EARL validation, but I will.

I noticed that you used the MSIE parser for XML ... actually this parser works nicely for the
XHTML 1.0 (DTD's) too.  The modular varieties will be a bit harder to integrate, and I've not gotten that far, but that should work too.  Although I don't have a public site on the web on which to place the code for this client side validator I'll be glad to send it to you.

Gannon Dick mailto:gannon_dick@yahoo.com