Validator forbidden?

From: Markus Schaber <markus@schabi.de>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 19:13:09 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org

This address seems to be the best contact I could find for the
validator service.

I have the following problem: I tried the valitator, using the upload
form on http://validator.w3.org/file-upload.html using Opera 5.05TP1 as
browser. But I only get the following error:

> Method Not Allowed
> The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /index.html.

Is this a bug on my side (browser, proxy) or a misconfiguration on your

PS: I'm currently not subscribed on this list, so it would be nice to
CC: me the mails (and send me an advise when subscribing is concerned

- --
You don't have to be Microsoft to suck... but it helps.