W3C Cascading Style Sheets

From: Gayle Rhodes <grhodes@aoc.nrao.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 13:40:57 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org
Good morning.  I just have one quick question.  I had systems upgrade
the netscape navigator to 4.78 this morning but I still have a viewing
problem of the validator since your last upgrade. It views fine on
Microsoft Internet Explorer. Have you changed your policy on supporting
pages viewed through the navigator or is there some other upgrade I
should do to comply with your new standards.
--

Gayle

Gayle Rhodes  <grhodes@aoc.nrao.edu>
Computer Division Web Maintainer