Ignore last msg Re: Bug - block content in object element

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 02:24:46 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Err, I had block element inside another one. I do believe that isn't allowed.

/me slaps himself and crawls back into his hole.

On Tue, 27 Nov 2001, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

  Hi, as I read the HTML DTD, the object element is allowed to containg %flow;
  content - which is either block or inline elements. But the following
  validator report
  http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.w3.org/2001/08/mmcmn/ is
  claiming that this is illegal.

  Charles McCN