Validator is caching the page that is input

From: johncrout <johncrout@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 02:31:25 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
I made a change to an index page's server-side script that resulted in
changed output which I verified by viewing the source that was served to
my client. But the source that continues to appear in the validator's
output is what it originally checked. Any guidance on what I can do to
have a page re-loaded by the validator, only a few minutes after it
checks a page would be helpful. Because it is server-side script
(ColdFusion) that generates the page, I cannot upload it to the
validator.
-- john