Re: Newbie - is this a bug

From: Terje Bless <link@tss.no>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 08:48:35 +0200
To: Allan Smith <allans@thad.demon.co.uk>
cc: www-validator@w3.org

See <URL:http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/validator/problems.html#script>.

>I use the validator fromw w3.org, can I load my own copy under W98?

In theory, yes, but it's not really an easy proposition. I would suggest
you rather try Liam Quinn's A Real Validator for Windows
<URL:http://www.aRealValidator.com/>. It uses the same SGML parser as the
W3C Validator (in fact, Liam as graciously provided several patches to the
parser in use at validator.w3.org) and should give you equally accurate
results and a few extra goodies.