Better internationalization of validator

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 14:57:51 +0900
To: www-validator@w3.org, Gerald Oskoboiny <gerald@w3.org>
Hello Gerald, others,

I have just committed a very small patch to the 'check' validating
script, just to change some terms ('character encoding' rather than
'character set'; see http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/html-spec/charset-harmful
for why we don't want to use the later).

Over the weekend, I have had an extensive look at the validating
script, and I have various ideas for improvement in the area of
internationalization that I will work on in the next few days/
weeks. I'm looking forward to your comments/suggestions.

Regards,    Martin.

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, I18N Activity Lead, World Wide Web Consortium
#-#-#  mailto:duerst@w3.org   http://www.w3.org/People/D%C3%BCrst