Re: Minimized P valid XHTML?

Actually, it is more than that.  The issue is that the restriction in
XHTML is in the appendix about backwards compatibility. It has nothing
to do with XHTML 1 per se.  It has to do with historical browsers.  Same
thing with the <br /> back (where we put a space in so that it still
works).

--
Shane P. McCarron                          Phone: +1 763 786-8160