checklink, RDF and annotations (was Re: checklink and javascript: URI scheme)

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 10:30:30 -0500
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>, www-validator@w3.org
* Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org> [2001-03-27 17:19-0500]
> Hella cool. (Action Charles, propose update to techniques that explains
> exactly what to do with these kind of links).

Cool.

> Is it possible to get the validator to also output some RDF? Perhaps even to
> produce an annotation on the age that was checked, and POST it to the annotea
> server?

Producing RDF is possible; I need to figure out what to express and
how to organize it.

Posting an annotation to the Annotea[1] server is also possible. This
is an interesting suggestion. I will probably take that to
www-annotation once I have thought about that a little more.
Basically, broken links could be marked as broken with annotations.

  1. http://www.w3.org/2001/Annotea/
--
Hugo Haas - W3C