Re: Any C++ programmers around? (was: Unix --> NT (source code stuff))

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 09:10:19 +0000 (GMT)
To: Terje Bless <link@tss.no>
cc: W3C Validator <www-validator@w3.org>

On Tue, 6 Mar 2001, Terje Bless wrote:

>	 Could we
> parhaps prevail on you to do some hacking on
> the-SP-based-SGML-parser-of-the-moment (SP/lq-nsgmls/onsgmls) to fix
> problems/add features at need?

I'm already doing that (see my other post), though I have not (yet) found
time to relate my mods to the OpenSP project.  If there are requirements
for the validator, I'll be happy to look at them - time permitting.

But how do you actually operate?  Major collaborative projects work by
mailinglist, but *this* list isn't like that (OK it's not quite such a
big project as Apache ... :-)

--
Nick Kew

Is your site a lawsuit waiting to happen?
See <URL:http://valet.webthing.com/intranet/> before it's too late.