Re: Character set validation

Hi:

Here's the full text of the error message -
******************************
URI: http://www.thelobsterdock.com/
Last modified: Fri Feb 9 21:58:20 2001
Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0
Content length: 6338
A fatal error occured when attempting to transliterate the document charset.
Either we do not support this charset yet, or you have specified a
non-existant character set (typically a misspelling such as "iso8859-1" for
"iso-8859-1").

The detected charset was "windows-1252".

The error was "[Sat Mar 3 17:47:17 2001] check: Unsupported conversion:
Invalid argument at /usr/local/validator/httpd/cgi-bin/check line 391. ".
More information:
This is happening with a document charset produced by Microsoft FrontPage
2000 and appears to have just started yesterday (March 2, 2001).

Any ideas?

~ Kathleen Anderson
Spider Web Woman Designs
http://www.spiderwebwoman.com