Re: Icons for XHTML1.1

From: Ken Cotterill <ken@me.com.au>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 00:06:26 +1000
To: <JAMESICUS@aol.com>
Cc: <www-validator@w3.org>

Go to http://ken.me.com.au/v3.html and click on the validation button at the bottom. This is just a link to http://validator.w3.org/check/referer that you've probably seen on my other pages.

This URL is for the menubar I was talking to you about earlier in the week. I'm right in the middle of working on this so it may or may not validate depending on how much editing I've just saved. However, the DTD at the top and the link at the bottom aren't likely to change any time soon.

Speak to you later.

P.S. I do refresh each time I use the validator to ensure I'm not just getting "No errors found!" from the cache :-)