Re: validator feedback

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 15:05:43 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org
At 19:06 +0200 2001-06-25, Terje Bless wrote:
>  >It will be possible to do it for HTML validator if we can control the
>  >output.
>
>For every version and variant from HTML 2.0, through XHTML, to MathML?

Yes it's just a question of time and modularity... and people
participating in the documentation.
If you're looking at the CSS validator, there are french, german,
chinese, japanese version etc.
The problem is not a problem of volume but more a problem of architecture.

To do the CSS file for specific link to error message, it tooks me
two days. Without saying that is a good QA work :-), because it helps
you to identify ambiguities, or errors in the specs.

--
Karl Dubost / W3C - Conformance Manager
           http://www.w3.org/QA/

      --- Be Strict To Be Cool! ---