Re: xhtml1.1

Hello Terje,

I don't remember exactly what the problem was, but I think
it may have been something about getting all the modules,...
to work together. That's not necessary. For XHTML Basic, the
flat DTD can be found at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/REC-xhtml-basic-20001219/xhtml-basic10-f.dtd,
and XHTML1.1 also has one, which I already uploaded. If there is
another problem, please tell me.

Regards,   Martin.