Re: download validator

On 01.06.01 at 21:27, Bernard Massot <bmassot@caramail.com> wrote:

>I just want to know where I can download the cgi script which test a page
>because I only have a modem and it would very expensive to connect to
>Internet every time I write some html .

See <URL:http://validator.w3.org/source>, but this is likely overkill for
you. Installing the validator locally is a moderately difficult thing to do
(making this easier is on the TODO list, but no schedule has been decided
yet). You may instead wish to take a look at
<URL:http://www.aRealValidator.com/> for a Validator that runs on Windows;
it's written by Liam Quinn (that's a stamp of approval in itself ;D) and
should give you equally accurate results as the on-line Validator.