Added charset -> iconv conf file; checking UTF-8

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 19:32:01 +0900
To: www-validator@w3.org
I just added a new file that maps IANA 'charset' parameters
to iconv parameters. The special 'windows-xxxx' code is gone.
I also added a very thorough (but fast) check of UTF-8 byte
patterns. See:
http://cvs.w3.org/Team/validator/httpd/cgi-bin/check.diff?r1=1.116&r2=1.117&
cvsroot=Public

I'm thinking about what to do with 'unknown'. Throwing it
out altogether would be best, but maybe this would create
too much opposition. Anyway, I don't want pages with
an 'unknown' charset to get "Congratulations!".

Regards,   Martin.