Re: Producing an XML report from the validator

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Esmond Walshe wrote:

> I am just wondering if there has been any work done on, or is
> currently being done on getting the validator to produce XML output.

What purpose do you envisage this XML serving?

I have prototyped a version of the Page Valet - a service essentially
equivalent to the W3C validator - that produces XML.  However, it is
not part of any publicly available service, nor would it be useful
with a standard web browser.

--
Nick Kew

Site Valet - the essential service for anyone with a website.
<URL:http://valet.webthing.com/>