Just a small note.

From: Phil Ulrich <phil@philulrich.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 12:40:37 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org
Dear Mailing List Members,
  It seems that on the validator results page, the feedback page, and indeed anywhere in validator.w3.org, any IMG tag where the "src" attribute does not end in a specific ending such as .gif or .png results in displaying a broken image.  Not exactly an urgent error, but one I felt should be brought to your attention.

Sincerely,
  Phil Ulrich

==
Visit http://www.philulrich.com -- your life depends on it!
-------
"'Cause you were made to fight, but I was made to fly..." --Sunna, 'Power Struggle'

Sign up for FREE email from philulrich.com -- your life depends on it!