Re: xhtml+javascript. bug?

From: Peter K. Sheerin <pete@petesguide.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 12:55:10 -0700
To: "Liam Quinn" <liam@htmlhelp.com>
Cc: <www-validator@w3.org>
Because I have some document.write statements that I'm not sure will work as
external scripts.

But another question. The reference you cited earlier also says you may need
to use the CDATA statement for <style> definitions. When would this be the
case? Only if you've got < or & in your style code? I can't think of when
that could ever happen.

What am I missing, and is it OK to not put the CDATA statement around normal
style sheets?