xhtml+javascript. bug?

From: Kai Duebbert <kai@duebbert.de>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 23:45:13 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org

I am trying to validate my pages with the validator, but it chokes on the
javascript. I read the FAQ and everything I could find and I think I have
valid xhtml code.

It is either a bug of the validator or my pages are still wrong even though I
really don't know why. My URL is: http://duebbert.de/index.html

Everything validates fine until the javascript (for thecounter.com, which I
changed to make most of it xhtml valid) starts.

Maybe somebody of you can help me there and tell me where my mistakes are.

Kai Duebbert
eMail: kai@duebbert.de
icq: 4884177
"It's entirely untested, but it looks good and compiles. Ship it!"
                                                 -- Linus Torvalds