Is this a moderated list?

From: Mike Heins <mheins@redhat.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 17:56:40 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org
I just tried to subscribe to www-validator to more easily follow the
thread I started, and I sent two more emails to the thread which appeared
to vanish into the ether. (Other email messages to the list appeared to make
it through subsequent to mine, and I checked that they were accepted for
delivery.)

I didn't find a link to a list information page. Is there any information
on the list parameters? Is it moderated?

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

I don't want to get to the end of my life and find I have just
lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as
well. -- Diane Ackerman