Re: Warn about unknown parameters

On 02.08.01 at 04:09, Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net> wrote:

>second try:

Ah! Thanks Björn! That was exactly the spoon-feeding I needed to penetrate
the darker, foggier, recesses of what I like to think of as my brain. :-)

>  warn "unknown parameter $_. Did you escape the URI properly?\n"
>    foreach grep { not /^(uri|...|...|...)$/ } $q->params;

That's actually more or less what I'd arrived at, but I didn't like having
to maintain a list of known parameters. Guess there is nothing for it but
to go that route afterall.

Thanks for helping out Björn!

[ And Nick, and Peter too; whatever else, you helped me understand     ]
[ this and that's a herculean task in it's own right! Thanks guys! :-) ]

>[1] programs like my Internet Explorer context menu addon found at
>    http://www.bjoernsworld.de/ie/addons.html for the W3C HTML Validator
>    ;-)

Note to self: we should probably link to this and other usefull things.