Re: Validator compatibility

I had a similar problem with Mac and Netscape 4.5, being
only able to access the first element in a form.
I have seen nothing written about how the DTD will be used
by the browser, but it seems to load about a megabyte from
the local machine. I have the feeling that it is broken
sometimes due to the usage of the caches.
Anyway - that error report made me feel better. I got almost
ill crashing the system with checked code.
Jochem Heicke