Re: XHTML 1.1 support in validator.w3.org anytime soon?

[ I thought I'd replied to this, but apparently it got lost. Sorry. ]

On 29.06.01 at 11:03, Steinar H. Gunderson <sgunderson@bigfoot.com> wrote:

>validator.w3.org doesn't validate XHTML 1.1 yet -- does anybody know when
>this will happen?

Yes. It will happen when we get a round tuit. :-)

It's on the list and a high priority, it just hadn't had it's i's dotted
and t's crossed yet. AFAIC, we do validate XHTML 1.1, we just don't have
icons and a "pretty" name for it yet (hence "Document Type: Uknown").