Re: --->Please make sure you specified the DOCTYPE properly

On Thu, 26 Jul 2001 Robert.W.Blackburn@apcc.com wrote:

> I get this errorwhen using the validator I set up on a WinNT IIS machine,
> but there is a <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
> Transitional//EN">

As with any "it doesn't work" messages posted to this list, we'd be
better placed to make a diagnosis if you posted a URL for an example
illustrating the problem.  How else are we supposed to tell whether
it's your documents or your software installation that's in error?

--
Nick Kew