Re: Wither Wishlist Requests?

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 10:13:49 +0200
To: "K.C. Jones" <kc@imajazz.com>
cc: W3C Validator List <www-validator@w3.org>
On 26.07.01 at 22:56, K.C. Jones <kc@imajazz.com> wrote:

>Is this list a good venue for validator wishlist requests?

Sure. You'll be directed here from
<URL:http://validator.w3.org/feedback.html>. This list is a bit noisy with
technical discussions at times, but mostly we hope we manage to catch all
feature requests too; even if we don't always get around to implementing
them immediately. You can see the current TODO list for the service at
<URL:http://validator.w3.org/todo.html>, and feel free to ask if you don't
see your issue covered or if there is anything unclear.

>I'm new to the list,

Welcome! :-)

>have not seen wishlist posts in the archives, but don't see any other
>place to direct them.

Oh, there are a few, but they may have been drowned out by other traffic.