Re: DTD 4.01 for ignoring & in CGI URL

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 22:50:19 +0200
To: Nestor Diaz <nestor@engendro.com>
cc: www-validator@w3.org
On 23.07.01 at 15:23, Nestor Diaz <nestor@engendro.com> wrote:

>Thanks i was thinking in making this work, however i will have to know the
>internals of the program and how it interacts with the parser.

You can just cut and paste from existing code and then modify the string it
looks for in the parser output.

>p.d. one can path the check cgi, but here comes the question: how do i
>know if the error is comming only from a url and not as a normal part of
>a text?

You don't... :-(

This is one of the main problems with this approach. I /may/ be able to
work around that, but I'm not sure just how ATM and it will probably be a
significantly more complex change.