Re: € (was: link check)

From: Terje Bless <link@tss.no>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 05:00:17 +0200
To: Frank Ellermann <Frank.Ellermann@t-online.de>
cc: Tim Bagot <tsb-w3-validator-0004@earth.li>, Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>, www-validator@w3.org
[ Sorry, I'm a bit behind on w-v messages ]

On 03.07.01 at 11:51, Frank Ellermann <Frank.Ellermann@t-online.de> wrote:

>After removing the EOF-nonsense: *No errors found.  So a single character
>can have strange side effects in other parts of the checked document...
>intentionally ?

Nope, it's known "issue" to use Microsoft-speak. The "errors" you saw
earlier were actually "warnings", but the last one was a real "error". When
there are no "errors" in the document, we do not display the "warnings".

I haven't quite decided whether this is even remotely sane behaviour, or
how to go about improving it. :-)