Re: Whole Page Validate

From: Terje Bless <link@tss.no>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 05:03:44 +0200
To: Tomasz Trejderowski <trejderowski@qs.pl>
cc: www-validator@w3.org
On 04.07.01 at 07:37, Tomasz Trejderowski <trejderowski@qs.pl> wrote:

>I would like to validate whole service and get one reference than separate
>per each validated pages. Is it possible ???

I'm not sure I understand completely what you refer to here, but I'm
guessing that you want the Validator to recursively check an entire site;
that is, follow encountered links as we go and validate each page returning
a summary of all pages validated?

This feature is on the TODO list and will get implemented eventually.

In the mean time, you can achieve this result using Nick Kew's most
excellent Valet service over at <URL:http://valet.webthing.com/>.