checklink, RDF and annotations (was Re: checklink and javascript: URI scheme)

From: Hugo Haas (hugo@w3.org)
Date: Wed, Mar 28 2001

    Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 10:30:30 -0500
    From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
    To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>, www-validator@w3.org
    Subject: checklink, RDF and annotations (was Re: checklink and javascript: URI scheme)

    * Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org> [2001-03-27 17:19-0500]
    > Hella cool. (Action Charles, propose update to techniques that explains
    > exactly what to do with these kind of links).

    Cool.

    > Is it possible to get the validator to also output some RDF? Perhaps even to
    > produce an annotation on the age that was checked, and POST it to the annotea
    > server?

    Producing RDF is possible; I need to figure out what to express and
    how to organize it.

    Posting an annotation to the Annotea[1] server is also possible. This
    is an interesting suggestion. I will probably take that to
    www-annotation once I have thought about that a little more.
    Basically, broken links could be marked as broken with annotations.

      1. http://www.w3.org/2001/Annotea/
    --
    Hugo Haas - W3C