Re: Installing a local copy of Validator

From: (wrong string) ä <ville.skytta@iki.fi>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 15:46:49 -0500 (EST)
To: john@cs.york.ac.uk
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
> I'd like to install a local copy of Validator to be used for checking
> web pages we must not make visible to the outside world.

My RPM site has RedHat 7.2 RPMs of validator and other required
packages, if applicable, check them out @ http://cachalot.ods.org/
It installs to port 81 of the apache you should have installed.

BTW, this is _not_ an official validator, it includes the patches from
http://cachalot.ods.org/patches/w3c-validator/

--
Ville Skyttä
ville.skytta@iki.fi