Re: Thanks a lot

From: Frank Tiggelaar <frankti@xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 11:08:24 +0100
To: webmaster@domovina.net, www-validator@w3.org, Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Thank you all for your reactions and hints regarding the (in)validation
of webpages.

However, since we have lost confidence in w3.org, we shall abandon w3c
validition, not only at Domovina Net, but also at BB&H Consultancy and
its clients' websites.

From now on the only criterium will be that pages look OK in Internet
Deplorer. A crying shame, of course, but we cannot afford to deliver
validated pages only to find out a week later they're no longer valid.

Given these circumstances no validation is better than unreliable or
unpredictable validation.

Frank Tiggelaar
webmaster Domovina Net - http://www.domovina.net
system administrator BB&H Consultancy - http://www.bbhconsultancy.nl